Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Tour in the Grand Canyon

Finally, I took a tour of the Grand Canyon with his family last month. It was really an amazing experience. Everything was a wonder of nature. I thought that was the southern edge of the fantastic, and I could see, to change many rock walls dark, from green to bright red as the time. So I wish I could stay there all day and then I was able to take a picture of a rock wall with different colors. Since we arrived in Las Vegas magic, we could only stay for about 2Hour walk in the area.

We used a short time. Although we can not have depth on a main road, we still managed to take an overview of the Grand Canyon. Amazing natural wonders of each impression, and I decided to go hiking with friends the next time it was turning dark, we went to our room and ate there. There were many shelters, and nearly all of them are on the Colorado River. It was very cold at night, so I had to takemy warm clothes. The next day we visit the exciting years. The flight path has been my favorite pastime. We started by the local helipad and landed in the canyon. The canyon is much larger than what I could think of. And our driver took us to the deepest part of the gorge, and I did have a photo. In addition, there are other interesting activities such as rafting on the Colorado River. As we toured the flight, we did not have enough time to explore this path.

If youInterest in the outdoors and nature attractions, the canyon tour is the best choice. Everyone will love this fantastic place, at first glance. Although there millions of people visit the canyon every day, you can easily take a remote place to enjoy a peaceful trip. I could collect my thoughts and completely relax in this beautiful place. In addition, you should have enough money to prepare the canyon tour, the price is very expensive here. So you can better make a good planand save money to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment