Saturday, April 3, 2010

Z-Ro & Trae - Rain

Favorite song by my favorite rappers, ABN subscribe for more texas music everyday... LYRICS: [Verse 1 - Z-Ro] I'm a gangsta my nigga from my head to my feet every since I was a youngin I been livin in the street keep it movin you don't wanna get into it with me I can get ya whole family wiped out for less then a G the OG stands for Organized General I'm still educated and graduated to a criminal I'll make it rain but I ain't talkin bout money from the sky I'm talkin about everybody die I'm the Mo City Don and the King Of The Ghetto Z-Ro is a one man team in the ghetto had dope in my palm gettin green in the ghetto a million dollars that is still seen in the ghetto I gotta truck full of artillery, ready to reach out and touch somebody I'm insane in the membrain I don't have positive thoughts the only thing I can picture is fuckin up somebody I walk like I'm bad cause I know that I can - I ain't gotta reason to fear it if it's a man forty five in my left hand, and F - M in my right hand, three fifty seven in my other hand cause you never figured, you gotta trigga happy nigga you should not fuck with Happy Holiday to ya cause I'm bout to open ya motherfuckin ass up like a Christmas Gift cause it ain't no love, no love, y'all fellas was holdin y'all nuts on us wanna see us doin bad so now y'all can't stand the fact that Trae and Z-Ro earn stacks back to back nigga we still in the hood - ride around trippin with the steel in the hood I remember we use to rob and steal in the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8kYJPUvqI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment