Saturday, April 10, 2010

Very Positive accent Fills us with achievement amuse spread.

RIP William Cooper what a hero... Listen to his words they are unlike any I have ever heard... There are others that speak on this video but William Stands out as the first one.. He was a loving father that found out what our government was doing behind closed doors and like me fought day and night to get word out, He cared so much for you a complete stranger to warn you... Give you a message that not everything is ok and great evil working in its final stages... He gave his life for his message, Please look him up...He was truly a great man..I could tell the first time I heard him... The music matches the beauty of the message.. thank you to my german friend Ashatur for making this video! 5 stars ! Ashatur is another leader like me We need people to stand by us so that we can truly change this world, The world is in our hands... Turn of the TV and spend time with your children or family, Enjoy the beauty of nature, Then prepare for war, its comming wither we like it or not... good against evil is here now... I am on the side of Light, Jesus, The side of balance and greatness I have givin up everything to fight for a better world, I realized cars and jewelery and money are pointless, Love is far more a greater reward then any sports car I have drove or any worthless gold watch I could buy... The only thing that fills me with joy anymore is seeing other people around me happy... You will become more like me once you except whats real and whats fake, the truth is we been ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWOMl5mSUA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment